Warm Beach Camp
20800 Marine Drive
December 5-8, 12-15, 18-23, 26-29, 2013
The Lights of Christmas is an annual event that features over one million Christmas lights displayed over 15 acres at Warm Beach Camp in Stanwood, WA. The Lights of Christmas is the largest holiday light display in the Northwest, combining live entertainment, children's activities, and overnight getaway options. Food concessions will offer a variety of hot drinks, snacks, desserts, and dinners.
- seven uniquely themed light display areas
- shop for gifts made by local artists
- enjoy a snack and company at one of the warming fires
Live Entertainment at The Lights of Christmas
The various stages and performance spaces at Warm Beach Camp will feature holiday-themed live entertainment throughout the season.
- local music and theater groups perform nightly
- Baylight Dinner Theatre presentation of Back Home on the Tumblin' D (separately ticketed)
Children's Activities at The Lights of Christmas
The Lights of Christmas features fun and unique activities that will make children's experiences extra memorable.
- meet the famous talking Christmas tree, Bruce the Spruce
- ride the Polar Express Train
- ride a pony
- pet the animals of nativity
- create a hand-made wooden toy at the Joyland Toy Shop
Make The Lights of Christmas an Overnight Getaway
Families, couples, and groups who wish to extend their fun can turn The Lights of Christmas visit into a weekend getaway. The accommodations at Warm Beach Camp holiday-themed rooms, cabins, and bunkhouses, and include a hearty buffet breakfast.
The Lights of Christmas at Warm Beach Camp
(800) 228 - 6724