Types of rooms at The Resort at the Mountain
- Double queen or king
- Fireplace rooms
- Golf Villas - a great choice for families or extended stays
- One and two bedroom suites
Room Amenities at The Resort at the Mountain
The rooms at The Resort at the Mountain have been renovated with a soothing, almost spa-like Northwest decor, and are loaded with many details to make your stay comfortable.
- High speed Internet access
- Irons and ironing boards
- Hair dryers
- Clock radio with MP3 connection
- Coffee and tea service
- Large flat screen televisions
- Work space
- Showers with rain shower heads
- Environmentally-friendly toiletries
- Laptop-sized safe
On-site Recreation Facilities at The Resort at the Mountain
Guests at The Resort at the Mountain can enjoys days of fun without leaving the property. The Resort's recreation staff is available to help you plan your on- and off-site recreation. Bike rentals and golf lessons are available. Walking the cart paths through the golf course is permitted outside of golfing hours. Here are some of the highlights of the activities available at The Resort at the Mountain:
- 27-hole golf course
- 4 tennis courts
- outdoor heated pool and hot tub
- fitness center
- croquet courts
- lawn bowling courts
- volleyball/badminton court
Common Areas at The Resort at the Mountain
- The Courses Golf Shop - clothing and gear for golfers
- Riverstone Gift Gallery - local items including wines, candies, bath products, souvenirs, and sundries.
- Business Center
A new full-service spa and fitness center will open at The Resort at the Mountain in the fall of 2009.
Food & Drink at The Resort at the Mountain
- Altitude - this ambitious restaurant provides an elegant setting for casual breakfast or lunch and for fine dining at dinner
- Mallards Cafe & Pub - open during busy months of the year, this casual restaurant overlooking the golf course serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu includes burgers, steaks, and seafood.
Cocktails, wine, and beer are available at both restaurants. Room service is available. There is an espresso bar in the gift shop, located off of the main lobby.
Meeting Facilities at The Resort at the Mountain
The Resort at the Mountain provides varied and flexible meeting spaces that can accommodate everything from intimate gatherings to large groups of up to 500 people. Their indoor and outdoor spaces are appropriate for business functions, weddings, and banquets.
Fun Things to Do Near The Resort at the Mountain
Guests at The Resort at the Mountain have convenient access to all the recreation available in Mt. Hood National Forest, including its several wild rivers. The Columbia River Gorge and the town of Hood River are just an hour away. Here is a sample of the fun you can find near The Resort at the Mountain:
- Wildwood Park and Cascade Streamwatch Interpretive Trail - an easy nature trail through a beautiful forest and river setting
- Skiing and Snow Sports - Timberline, Mt. Hood Meadows, and Mt. Hood Ski Bowl Resort are all a short drive up Highway 26
- Fly Fishing on Salmon or Sandy Rivers
- Trails in Mt. Hood National Forest
- Mt. Hood National Scenic Byway driving tour
Pets are allowed in some rooms.