Where is The Inn at Port Ludlow :
The Inn at Port Ludlow is located just west of the Hood Canal Bridge. After crossing the Hood Canal Bridge (Highway 104), turn right on Paradise Bay Road. Follow road for approximately 5 miles to the waterfront and The Inn at Port Ludlow.
The rooms at The Inn at Port Ludlow contain many amenities for your comfort.
· gas fireplaces
· small refrigerators
· coffee machine with gourmet coffee and tea bags
· large jetted bathtubs and separate showers
· Internet access
· plush bathrobes
· spa-quality toiletries
· some rooms have decks
The Inn at Port Ludlow's common areas include:
· a covered porch overlooking the marina
· a sunroom with a water view
· a computer station for checking your email or the web
· walking trails
· a saltwater beach and small park with a totem pole at Burner Point
· the area between the Inn and the marina is open to guests
Food & Drink:
Inn guests can choose from two different restaurants. The intimate Fireside Restaurant features wonderfully fresh Pacific Northwest cuisine. The Harbormaster Restaurant is adjacent to the inn and offers salads, pasta, seafood, and steaks in a more relaxed environment. The Harbormaster also serves full breakfast. Both restaurants enjoy views of Ludlow Bay.
The Inn at Port Ludlow can host corporate meetings and events up to 60 people. Indoor and outdoor weddings can also be accommodated for up to 120 guests.
Things to Do Near The Inn at Port Ludlow:
While Ludlow Bay provides a quiet setting, there is plenty of fun to be had in and around The Resort at Port Ludlow.
- Golf - The Golf Course at The Resort At Port Ludlow, designed by Robert Muir Graves, offers 27 holes of extraordinarily-scenic year-round play.
- Bicycles and kayaks can be rented at the adjacent Port Ludlow Marina.
- Walking trails wind throughout the resort community.
- Shopping, dining, and other attractions are just a short drive away in Port Townsend, Port Gamble, and Poulsbo.
- Don't forget Olympic National Park and Olympic National Forest and all the outdoor recreation and scenery they have to offer.
Pets are allowed with a fee.
About The Inn at Port Ludlow:
Serene. Quiet. Gorgeous. If these are some of the things you're looking for in a place to stay, The Inn at Port Ludlow is the perfect choice. Located on the enclosed Ludlow Bay, you're surrounded by majestic mountains and forests even as you gaze out on waterfront views. Nature lovers will enjoy the variety of flora and fauna. Outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled by The Inn's convenient access to Ludlow Bay and the Olympic National Park. Shoppers can spend a day browsing in nearby Port Townsend. Golfers will appreciate The Resort at Port Ludlow's world-class golf courses. After an active day, you'll relax in comfortable, upscale accommodations that include a gas fireplace and a jetted tub. Spa treatments are available in the privacy of your room. The Fireside Restaurant provides the setting for an intimate dinner for two, complete with fine wines and decadent desserts. During your stay at The Inn at Port Ludlow, you'll definitely feel far removed from the noise and rush of every day living.
The Inn at Port Ludlow is located within The Resort at Port Ludlow, a small community that caters to those who enjoy golf, boating, and the great outdoors.
The Inn at Port Ludlow website
As is common in the travel industry, the writer was provided with complimentary accommodations, meals, and/or recreation for the purpose of reviewing those services. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.