The Bottom Line
- Covers over 200 parks and heritage areas
- Charts provided for quick reference
- Maps provided for many, but not all, parks
- Covers more than 200 state parks and heritage areas.
- Parks descriptions include reservable campsites, rental facilities, and car and boat access.
- Chapters are organized by geographic region.
- Maps included for many of Washington's state parks.
Guide Review - Washington State Parks
The bulk of "Washington State Parks" contains description, maps, and photographs of over 200 parks and heritage areas managed by the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission. Typical details covered for each park include area descriptions, use facilities, recreation facilities, hours/season information, and driving directions.