Where to Stay on the Olympic Peninsula
The accommodations on the Olympic Peninsula range from modern chain hotels to charming bed and breakfasts to rustic historic lodges.
- Port Angeles Hotels & Lodging
- Port Townsend Hotels & Lodging
- Olympic Peninsula Hotels & Lodging - smaller towns, including Forks, Port Ludlow, and Quinault
- Olympic National Park Lodging & Camping - accommodations within park boundaries
Fun Things to Do on the Olympic Peninsula
Nature is the focus on the peninsula, making outdoor activities and scenic tours popular. The food and shopping are pretty awesome as well.
- Olympic National Park Attractions & Activities
- Port Angeles Attractions & Activities
- Port Townsend Attractions & Activities
Olympic Peninsula Photo Galleries
With lush forests, river valleys, and rocky shores, the Olympic Peninsula is truly among the most beautiful places on earth. These photo galleries will give you a taste of the gorgeous scenery you'll experience during your own Olympic Peninsula trip.
Getting to the Olympic Peninsula
You and your vehicle can travel to the peninsula by highway or by crossing the Puget Sound.
The other big attractions on the Olympic Peninsula include Cape Flattery, Olympic National Forest, and the Forks area for Twilight fans.