The Bottom Line
- Fabulous Columbia River Gorge view
- Abundant recreation opportunities on-site and nearby
- Innovative and fun special events scheduled throughout the year
- Guest rooms, while comfortable, are not spacious
- Skamania Lodge guest rooms range from compact king to larger fireplace king rooms and parlor suites.
- Fine dining at the Cascade Room and more casual dining at the River Rock; both feature flavorful local food and drink.
- Room service available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Waterleaf Spa offers spa treatments and massages, including body wraps, manicures and pedicures, and customized facials.
- Skamania's Fitness Center includes an exercise room, locker rooms, an indoor saltwater pool, and indoor and outdoor hot tubs.
- Skamania Lodge Golf Course offers 18-holes along with a full-service pro shop, putting green, driving range, and cafe.
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts, volleyball, hiking trails, and a playground. Bicycles are also available.
- US Forest Service Information Center located off lobby.
- Meeting rooms available for business conferences and special events.
- Pets are welcome at Skamania Lodge
Guide Review - Skamania Lodge
The wings of the lodge wrap around an expansive outdoor lounging area to frame a fabulous Columbia River view. You'll find plenty of places to relax and enjoy the scenery with a beverage and good company. Rustic Adirondack chairs line Skamania's tiered porch, surround a large fire pit, and are scattered around the lodge's big green lawn. If you prefer to enjoy the vista from indoors, the grand fireplace room, located off of Skamania's lobby, is filled with comfy, Craftsman-style seating. Both of the lodge's restaurants are also situated to take advantage of the great river view.