The Bottom Line
- Rooms and common areas are well-designed for a comfortable and convenient stay
- Facilities include indoor pool, fitness center, and business center
- Mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in each room
- Located near strip mall and big-box stores
- Free hot and filling breakfast and newspaper available for guests each morning.
- Suite Shop sells snacks and sundries.
- Business travelers will appreciate the free Internet access, meeting rooms, and business center with fax and copier.
- On-site facilities include indoor pool, fitness center, and coin-operated laundry.
- A day spa and a Japanese restaurant are located next door.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Convenient location near I-5 freeway exit.
Guide Review - Hampton Inn and Suites in Burlington, Washington
Fun Things to Do Near the Burlington Hampton Inn & Suites
Washington's Skagit Valley offers year-round fun, including:
- Farms and Vineyards - taste the freshest of local foods, including berries and seafood
- Skagit Valley Casino Resort - fun gaming and live entertainment
- Chuckanut Drive - scenic drive through farmland and along the water
- Deception Pass State Park - awesome views plus hiking and other outdoor recreation
AAA - 3 diamonds